Secure Chemicals Critical Infrastructure
The chemicals industry faces significant threats from cyber incidents and attacks. Governments around the world – from the U.S. government’s Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Agency and the U.K.’s Critical National Infrastructure standard have prioritized the security of chemicals facilities from cyber attack.
Physical and safety issues at chemical manufacturing sites and the potential for terrorist organizations to target dangerous chemicals make these facilities at high risk for cyber attack.
The cyber security challenges for chemical production organizations are significant and include:
- An increasing threat from foreign actors
- Growing regulatory requirements such as CNI, CFATS, etc.
- Distributed, multi-vendor control systems
- Challenging network architectures and varied access
- Continuous pressure on cost and resources
- Sensitive systems that require 5 9’s of uptime and limited windows for systems management
- Lack of knowledgeable resources to secure and maintain systems over time
Verve built our product and services with direct customer feedback to address these challenges. The Verve Security Center provides turnkey security – from asset inventory through to vulnerability management, detection and incident response. Our services organization has deep experience supporting our IT and OT customers to bring the best of both worlds together to secure these highly sensitive systems.
We partner with chemical manufacturing and chemical processing organizations in their industrial cyber security journey and earn their trust with our extensive experience in securing industrial control systems.