Secure Oil & Gas Critical Infrastructure
The oil & gas industry is coming under increasing threat from foreign state actors and malicious actors seeking ransom or other financial gain. Whether your operations are midstream, downstream or upstream, implications are catastrophic if safety systems are disrupted.
The Trisys attack in Saudi Arabia is only one example of the kind of threats the industry faces today.
The challenges of security are significant and include:
- Increasing number of cyber-related threats from foreign actors
- Growing government regulatory requirements
- Distributed, multi-vendor control systems (on- and off-shore)
- Challenging network architectures and varied access
- Continuous pressure on cost and resources
- Sensitive systems that require 5 9’s of uptime and limited windows for systems management
- Lack of knowledgeable resources to secure and maintain systems over time
Verve built the Verve Security Center and our services with direct customer feedback to address these challenges. The Verve Security Center provides turnkey security – from asset inventory through to vulnerability management, detection and incident response. Our services organization has deep experience supporting our IT and OT customers bring the best of both worlds together to secure these highly sensitive systems.
We are recognized by many oil and gas customers as a true partner in the cyber security journey to protect and mitigate modern threats.