Protect the Power Industry
For over 25 years, Verve has protected the reliability and security of the power grid: generation, transmission and distribution. From Verve’s founding as a controls integrator to the past dozen years as a cyber security partner, our commitment to protecting our power remains foremost in our mission.
The power industry faces a range of complex security challenges:
- An increasing threat from foreign actors
- Regulatory requirements under NERC CIP
- Distributed, multi-vendor control systems
- Challenging network architectures and varied access
- Continuous pressure on cost and resources
- Sensitive systems that require 5 9’s of uptime and limited windows for systems management
- Lack of knowledgeable resources to secure and maintain systems over time
Verve built the Verve Security Center product and services with direct feedback from power customers to address these challenges. The Verve Security Center provides turnkey compliance for NERC CIP cyber security requirements while also enabling more advanced security functionality as organizations seek a broader security capability beyond their Medium & High impact assets.
Our dedicated team of ICS practitioners expands our power clients’ resources with deep knowledge across security and control systems.
Our clients see us as a partner in their cyber security journey and we welcome their trust in us.