Designing the Right OT Governance Structure & Approach
In today’s complex industrial organizations, the right cyber security governance structure depends on the culture and existing models in place. Whether you’re just getting started or well on your cyber security journey, governance is foundational in securing critical infrastructure and industrial operations.
Download our on-demand webinar to learn how to align IT and OT security initiatives to make progress against a chosen standard (NIST CSF, IEC 62443, etc.) for an efficient and effective cyber security program.
- Where should we start in selecting the right framework for our organization?
- Who should be involved and have authority in the decision-making process?
- What metrics should be achieved? What does success look like?
- What tools should be used to address cyber risk?
- How should we determine holistic cyber spend?
Want to stay in the loop for upcoming webinars, events and content? Sign up for our bi-weekly newsletter.