How to Develop an Industrial Cyber Security Strategy
With cyber-related threats on the rise to our industrial and critical infrastructure, it’s crucial to create an effective strategy to protect OT assets. These assets that control manufacturing processes and infrastructure operations are at higher risk as we see ransomware becoming more prevalent and disruptive.
This webinar shares how to align leadership, goals, and resources for a successful cyber security program.
You will walk away with answers to the following questions:
• Who should lead and manage our cyber security strategy?
• How do we set clear, aggressive, and measurable goals?
• How do we design a robust security roadmap?
• What does an appropriate budget look like?
• How do we measure and report on success?