In today’s complex industrial organizations, the right cyber security governance structure depends on the culture and existing models in place. Whether you’re just getting started or well on your cyber security journey, governance is foundational in securing critical infrastructure and industrial operations.
Join us for a webinar on December 14th to learn how to align IT and OT security initiatives to make progress against a chosen standard (NIST CSF, IEC 62443, etc.) for an efficient and effective cyber security program.
During the webinar, we will cover:
- Where should we start in selecting the right framework for our organization?
- Who should be involved and have authority in the decision-making process?
- What metrics should be achieved? What does success look like?
- What tools should be used to address cyber risk?
- How should we determine holistic cyber spend?
Sign up for the 7am CT session: Register here
Sign up for the 12pm CT session: Register here