CHICAGO, April 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Verve Industrial Protection, the global leader in operational technology (OT) cybersecurity, today announced the release of version 7.0 of its flagship product, the Verve Security Center (VSC). This release is a reflection of growing client demand to:
- Integrate IT/OT cyber security, delivering similar IT system security management safely into OT environments.
- Reduce operational gaps between vulnerability/threat detection and remediation/response.
- Enable risk management and remediation prioritization by understanding an asset’s full risk context such as criticality and compensating controls.
- Reduce the time/cost of network segmentation efforts with empirical data on inventory, flows, and endpoint risks.
- Simplify and improve OT security by integrating operational data (DCS alarms, asset performance etc.) into a single, aggregated dashboard for ease of use and increased visibility.
Learn more about how VSC version 7.0 changes the OT vulnerability management landscape.