EDMONTON, AB, CANADA AND PADUCAH, KY, USA — April 25, 2018 — Cybersecurity is a technology-driven, people-enabled program, and increasing and then maintaining the overall security posture of the OT/ICS environment can be challenging. Because of this realization, Verve Industrial Protection and Dexcent Inc are investing in next-generation technology and skilled ICS cybersecurity expertise.
- The Verve Security Center (VSC) platform provides an ICS-wide view of the real-time health of the OT/ICS cybersecurity environment including embedded equipment to HMIs and workstations and provides unrivalled situational awareness of the ICS cybersecurity posture. By safely combining comprehensive asset profiles with supporting security information from vulnerability scanning to patch, backup and change management, the VSC platform provides unparalleled visibility, management and measurement of OT/ICS security programs.
- The VSC platform used at regulated and non-regulated companies has proven to be easily scalable, flexible and to provide a significant improvement in security and situational awareness. Using VSC, customers have been able to realize significant gains in their security posture by making wholesale improvements across the board from asset detection through to responding, reporting and taking corrective action.
- Under the terms of the partnership, Dexcent can offer the Verve Security Center (VSC) platform to its customers to improve performance, security and manageability across their OT/ICS environment. The VSC platform, when combined with Dexcent’s team of cybersecurity and industrial infrastructure professionals, enhances our capabilities to provide customers with an offering to – Manage Every Experience That Matters. This includes field engineering support and maintenance, remote OT network management, remote OT server management, security compliance management, and vendor support.
- Under the terms of the partnership, Verve grows its trusted team of ICS cybersecurity experts to provide customers with expertise locally available in Canada. Verve will continue to bring their significant experience in Designing for Defence for OT security programs and in Managed Asset Protection services for post-implementation support and maintenance of security programs.
- In making this announcement, Verve and Dexcent are building on the best-in-class cybersecurity services that they have jointly delivered to their respective customers since 2017. Combined, they form a team of ~100 professionals to be an extension of your ICS operations.
- The partnership will enable both companies to strengthen their respective ability to provide customers with unmatched skills, performance, and flexibility while reducing the overall total cost of ownership.
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, statements relating to future plans, objectives, products, services and technologies and the expected demand for Verve or Dexcent products and services. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, as well as assumptions that, if they do not fully materialize or prove incorrect, could cause Verve’s and Dexcent’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties that could cause Verve’s or Dexcent’s results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, fluctuations in demand, sales cycles and prices for Verve and Dexcent products and services, and other factors. All forward-looking statements in this press release are based on information available to as of the date hereof, and neither Verve nor Dexcent assumes any obligation to update these forward-looking statements. Any future product, service, feature or related specification that may be referenced in this release is for information purposes only and is not a commitment to deliver any technology or enhancement. Each of Verve and Dexcent reserve the right to modify future product plans at any time.
We provide a range of highly specialized engineering consulting services and solutions aimed specifically at optimizing industrial plant operations and business performance. Dexcent does this using in-depth knowledge and expertise in industrial analytics & information, cybersecurity & infrastructure, and process control systems.
Our solutions have a simple premise; each is engineered to:
- empowerstakeholders within the organization with relevant and timely knowledge and information for improved decision-making;
- enableour customers to achieve operational excellence;
- protectand secure critical engineering and OT infrastructure; and
- enhancethe capabilities of industrial systems.
The strength of our company is in our ability to leverage technology and assemble a strong team from within Dexcent, the customer, and other specialized service providers and partners to provide a solution that meets and exceeds your requirements.
About Verve Industrial Protection
Verve is the leading provider of cybersecurity for industrial control systems. The company’s proprietary Verve Security Center integrates end point detection & response with robust network analysis to provide comprehensive cybersecurity orchestration. Verve Security Center helps clients achieve rapid maturity increases against NIST, CSC20, NERC CIP, ISA99, ISO27001, and other industrial cybersecurity standards.
The company’s software is backed by 25+ years of industrial controls engineering experience to ensure ongoing low-cost maintenance & remediation support.