Full time, Chicago, IL
Verve Industrial Protection (Verve) is a high growth industrial cyber security firm focused on security and reliability of critical infrastructure. We are equally passionate about protecting our world’s infrastructure, delivering for our clients, and developing a world-class team. We operate at the cutting edge of cyber security – within the industrial control systems that control our power grid, water supply, critical manufacturing, and many other industry verticals around the world.
Our industry-leading software, the Verve Security Center, paired with our unparalleled VIP Services provide a game-changing approach to an OT/IoT security program. It allows our customers to dramatically reduce the complexity of cyber protection, leverage scarce resources, and significantly increase their awareness, visibility and control of their critical OT assets, thus increasing their defenses at a much lower cost.
Verve is looking for an individual to lead our digital marketing efforts and execute cross-channel promotions to reach target audiences. The ideal candidate will be strategic and data-driven, with deep expertise in the digital landscape across paid search, social and display/retargeting channels. You are self-directed, motivated, and a problem solver. You have an eagerness to contribute quickly and feel comfortable making recommendations.
- Create and execute digital marketing programs including paid search and social, display, retargeting, SEO/SEM
- Proactively optimize campaigns by testing, analyzing and measuring goals to increase traffic, leads, conversions and new pipeline
- Create and test audience segmentation and engagement
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performance and deliver weekly review to marketing and sales leadership
- Generate creative ideas to inform copywriting, design and new ways to reach target audiences
- Collaborate with sales to ensure they are enabled to maximize the conversion of MQLs into pipeline opportunities
- Plan and manage budget
- Execute a social media strategy to increase engagement with followers and reach industry influencers
- Monitor competitive and industry landscape to capitalize on market opportunities to improve product and brand awareness
- Develop an understanding of our solution, brand, market, and audience; Define and prioritize short and long-term campaigns to drive website traffic, lead generation and nurturing efforts
- Lead video content production initiative
- 5+ years of digital marketing in B2B
- Experience with Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, paid social and third-party advertising platforms
- Solid graphic design and branding skills
- Experience executing a social media strategy
- Experience in creating and editing video content
- Expertise in SEO, SEM and social advertising
- Strong budget planning and management
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.